At Elite Invest, we believe our tenants are just as important to us as our landlords.
Applying for a property
To process your application most agents will require the following:
100 points of IDENTIFICATION. Points will vary from agent to agent but they will usually have the same types of identification listed. Common identifications are:
- driver’s licence
- birth certificate
- financial information
- recent payslip, and bank statement
- recent rent slips
You will also need references to accompany your application i.e personal and employee ect. If you have rented before one reference will need to be from either the owner or agent. The other can be from your employer, etc. If you have not rented before you can submit references from employer, etc.
Once your application has been approved, you will be asked to pay the following money:
- Holding deposit – equivalent to one (1) weeks rent
On the day you sign your lease, you will be required to pay the following money:
- 2 weeks rent payable
- Bond – equivalent of four (4) weeks rent.
Vacating a Property
We ask that before the final inspection you:
- Ensure that the agent’s office has your new forwarding address and phone number.
- You pay your rent until the vacating date.
- Return all keys to the agent’s office including letterbox keys.
- Arrange disconnection of your phone & internet and final readings of gas and electricity
- Re-direct all mail to your new address.
To login to the Tenant Portal, please click here.